Seamless Belly Band with Pants Extenders for Pregnancy and Postpartum, Maternity Shirts Clothing Extender

 

Seamless Belly Band with Pants Extenders for Pregnancy and Postpartum, Maternity Shirts Clothing Extender
Seamless Belly Band with Pants Extenders for Pregnancy and Postpartum, Maternity Shirts Clothing Extender on Amazon.com

About this item

Pull On closure

♥Extra gift♥: We will give you a pair of extenders for free to help you expand the size of your clothes!

♥Material♥: 92% Cotton, 8% Spandex. It adopts an elastic soft fabric and is not very tight, so you can breathe and move comfortably.

♥Silicone Strip♥: There is a high-quality silicone strip on the bottom of this belly band. It can keep the band from sliding down and help hold onto the pants in place.

♥Occasion♥: You can wear this belly band as a replacement of maternity clothing during pregnancy or use it to speed up postpartum recovery after delivery. It can also be used to flatten your tummy during any exercise. perfect belly band for pregnancy!

♥After-sales Service♥: If you do not receive the extenders or you are not satisfied with our belly band, please contact us and we will help you solve the issue as soon as possible.

  • Specific Uses for Product Postpartum Recovery
  • Brand Rheane
  • Size 1
  • Age Range (Description) Adult
  • Material Cotton

Breathable

This belly belt is not too tight, so you can breathe and move comfortably

Soft and comfortable

This belly band adopts soft fabric which won't stab your skin.

Prevent slippage

The silicone Strip on the bottom helps keep the band from sliding down and helps hold the pants in place.

elastic force

A gentle stretch to help shrink love handles while allowing you to breathe freely

  • Product Dimensions: ‎ 11.02 x 7.87 x 0.79 inches; 3.53 Ounces
  • Department: ‎ Womens
  • Date First Available: ‎ June 12, 2019
  • Manufacturer: ‎ Rheane


Shannon Snow

Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019

Color: A. BlackSize: 1Verified Purchase
I hate maternity jeans. I don't like how stretchy they are and how they slide down. I'm 23 weeks pregnant right now, and my normal denim is no longer buttoning up all the way... so I thought I'd give this belly band a try. I just tried it on, and I felt the need to leave a review. The band is comfortable, and I feel like the elastic on the bottom will stay put. I put the band over my rigid denim jeans, which have a button-up fly. Even though I can't button up these jeans anymore, the band smoothed everything over, so it didn't look like I had a bunch of material underneath. Overall, I'm really happy with this band, and I'm hoping I can avoid maternity jeans altogether this pregnancy. I think I'm going to order the white one too.
kristen

Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019

Color: A. BlackSize: 2Verified Purchase
I am 35 weeks, 185 lbs. (yay pregnancy) and I got the medium. Wow, I just want to say I wish I would’ve known about this sooner!! I’ve been struggling with wearing the same 2 pairs of pants, but now I can wear my jeans again. You do have to be careful the elastic doesn’t come up or you’ll be showing your unzipped pants to the world. But all in all, I am so glad I bought this!
Sydney Abbott
5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy not required

Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2019

Color: A. BlackSize: 3Verified Purchase
I've had two of these. One when I was pregnant, and one now that I'm just fat. It really covers and holds your unbuttoned pants so that you can keep living your best life.