Kindred Bravely Marvella Classic Maternity & Nursing Underwire Free Bra for Breastfeeding


Kindred Bravely Marvella Classic Maternity & Nursing Underwire Free Bra for BreastfeedingKindred Bravely Marvella Classic Maternity & Nursing Underwire Free Bra for Breastfeeding 1


Theresa B
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2017
Verified Purchase
I bought this in nude and left all the tags on to try it on because I was so skeptical that I would like it based on other maternity/nursing bra experiences. Pre-maternity/nursing I run a 32DD and have had the worst time finding a nursing bra that was 1. Wireless, 2. Wasn't going to leave me nipping out and showing off the awesome bulls-eye from nursing pads, 3. Had specific sizing, with a small rib cage, large boob combo the S/M/L bras left me falling out the bottom or the top. As a bonus, it would be nice to find a bra that didn't leave my bust looking like a pair of saggy lumps (there are enough other things that feel that way after birth). I nursed for over a year last time and would like to find a nice bra that isn't saggy. THIS IS IT! Check, Check, Check, and a bonus check. I bought up a cup size and purchased a 32DDD/E. After trying it on and loving it initially, I immediately put it to the test and tried it out with my big ol' overnight nursing pads, and they were incognito! WIN. I didn't realize the material on the bottom is sort of soft stretchy t-shirt like material when I ordered, but I love it. It's nice that it comes in a good variety of cup sizes, so you can have something that works with all the V-neck nursing shirts I have from the first baby. Looks aren't everything, and I love my body for all it does with birth, but sometimes it just feels good to feel put together when so many things are changing and adjusting. I've already purchased a second one in black. Thank you.


Sara M.
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2017
Verified Purchase
I have been dealing with an oversupply while nursing... which is great for my baby... but not so great for trying to wear a bra! After wearing nothing but nursing tanks since other maternity bras were so uncomfortable and caused me to become engorged from the pressure, I finally bought this bra and OMG! The fabric is so soft that I feel like I'm not wearing a bra at all! It is full coverage and fit exactly as I expected. The only area I can find for improvement is that I wish it provided a bit more of a push-up... but that would probably prevent it from being so comfy! You need this bra!

Mother of Boys
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2017
Verified Purchase
Great quality you can expect from Kindred Bravely... lovely material that feels good on the skin and looks smooth under clothing. I love that there isn't a removable pad that swims around which is typical in many nursing bras. I also love the pullover design which means no uncomfortable snaps in the back! My only complaint is I'd like a tad bit more coverage in front, but overall a great bra!

the white bench
Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2017
Verified Purchase
I am so happy to have found a nursing bra that I love, and it only took 4 kids to find it! I emailed the company and gave them my measurements and asked them what size they would recommend. Their recommendation was spot on and the second I put this on I realized how uncomfortable I have been the last 8 years while nursing each of my kids. I would definitely recommend contacting them to make sure you get the right size. This bra provides comfort, support, and hides nursing pads.

jsprgrl
Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2018
Verified Purchase
I was prepared to be as underwhelmed by these nursing bras as I have been by all the other styles and brands I have tried. I was initially impressed by how amazingly soft the fabric is. However, I was pretty positive they weren’t going to fit well, especially not having any adjustment to the band like you would with a hook and eye closure. Wrong again! The fit is perfect. No digging, no pinching, no poking. The support level is also impressive for being a wire-free bra. This is no push-up bra by any means but it gives the girls a nice, natural lift and shape. The bra itself is also really nice looking, dare I say even a little sexy. I ordered my usual size and though it fits perfectly now, I also have enough room to accommodate the size changes that comes with those first months of breastfeeding. I nursed my first for 15 months and wish I would have had these then. Very excited to use them with my second due in April.