Maternity Belt Pregnancy Support – Comfortable Maternity Belly Band for Pregnant Women – Adjustable and Breathable Pregnancy Belt for Pelvic Hip Lumbar and Lower Back Support

Maternity Belt Pregnancy Support – Comfortable Maternity Belly Band for Pregnant Women – Adjustable and Breathable Pregnancy Belt for Pelvic Hip Lumbar and Lower Back Support2

You will get the comfort you need to enjoy your day-to-day activities with the Supportex pregnancy belly band. Our experience in designing braces and supports allows us to create our products with the most efficient and comfortable features. We have incorporated feedback from pregnant women to help us create the maternity band belly support that fully addresses your needs.
Maternity Belt Pregnancy Support – Comfortable Maternity Belly Band for Pregnant Women – Adjustable and Breathable Pregnancy Belt for Pelvic Hip Lumbar and Lower Back Support


✅ EASES DISCOMFORT DURING PREGNANCY: Supports maternity belt for pregnancy relieves pressure on your back, supports your belly, and improves posture.
✅ SKIN FRIENDLY MATERIAL: Our belly girdle with cotton lining for a gentle feel on your sensitive skin. This pregnancy support belt is breathable, hypoallergenic, and lightweight.
✅ EASY TO USE: The efficient design of the pregnancy belt makes it easy-to-use and supports your baby bump as a cradle by providing gentle and supportive compression in the abdominal area.
✅ ADJUSTABLE up to 48” and COMFY: Elastic material and strong hook and loop allow the belly support belt to fit your body perfectly. It stretches to the required size and can be adjusted during pregnancy care and postpartum.
✅ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We guarantee the result will make you happy! If not, return the belt within 30 days and we will refund the full amount without question.


Supportex maternity brace helps to relieve sciatica, hip, back, waist, pelvis, and stomach pain by providing relief and gentle compression. Stretchable, easy to use, and adjustable, belly strap will support you during the full course of pregnancy while your child is growing. Strong hook-and-loop secures the proper position during activities and rest, while the breathable abdominal binder and a soft cotton lining are gentle on your skin.

it helps relieve the back strain when you are upright. I learned not to wear to work (office job) because it is uncomfortable to wear while sitting for extended periods - it digs into the area under my belly when sitting. However, for upright activities, it is very helpful! I like to wear around the house on weekends when I am busy with things or going out shopping, things like that.

Alex
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019
Size: Adjustable One SizeVerified Purchase
I was skeptical initially about whether something so simple would provide any relief, but I'm very glad I decided to give it a try. This is the single best thing I've bought during my pregnancy besides my body pillow (one to keep me comfortable during the day, and the other to keep me comfy at night). I started using it around 5 months and I can definitely tell the difference on days when I don't wear it. As long as I don't fasten it too tight, it's comfortable even when sitting, which is important with my desk job. It helps support belly and muscles as they stretch in the front, as well as provide needed pressure and support on my lower back. I'd absolutely recommend this -- it's a small investment for a big payoff, and it's held up well with everyday use.

GR
5.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019
Size: Adjustable One SizeVerified Purchase
I bought this for my wife, and it has made a huge difference in how she feels at the end of the day. She has used it every day for the past 4 weeks, and can definitely tell if she forgets to put it on.

Linzy Garza
5.0 out of 5 stars 👍🏼
Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019
Size: Adjustable One SizeVerified Purchase
I took the pressure off my lower back.