iloveSIA 3PACK Womens Full Bust Nursing Bra Seamless Maternity Bra

iloveSIA 3PACK Womens Full Bust Nursing Bra Seamless Maternity Bra
iloveSIA 3PACK Women's Full Bust Nursing Bra Seamless Maternity Bra From Amazon.com

iLoveSIA is delicate to design high quality and durable products, as well as beyond your expected service to customers from all around the world. We hope our worldwide customers could thumb up to us through our efforts and say-i Love SIA(Shop It Again). When Breastfeeding mothers come to necessary comfort and support, the iLoveSIA women nursing bra is a breastfeeding mom won’t regret choosing.

  • No underwire and cups that drop fully away from the breast. Easy to use and discrete nursing clips, featuring one-handed access.
  • Removable, molded foam cups for a lining when you want it (to hide nipples or breast pads), and the ability to take it out when you don't.
  • Breathable, ribbed gore stretches to accommodate the normal bust size fluctuations nursing moms experience
  • Adjustable straps, Seamless and buttery-soft fabric that is remarkably comfortable to wear, and virtually invisible under clothing
  • Each Package Including 3PCS Bras

iLoveSIA Nursing bra

what you can benefit from this iLoveSIA women nursing bra:

1.sleep nursing bra,Easy and convenient for evening breastfeeding from v neck crossover cover design.
2. hand free nursing bra, Adjustable Shoulder Straps, Hook & Eye Closure. Easy drop cups for convenient breastfeeding.
3.padded nursing bra,Removable cup pad design is convenient for cleaning the padding when absorbs leaked milk.
4. The bottom band gives additional support which offers you a perfect image.
5.straps with extra wide side and round cup design will support your cups well.

YenaFa
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2016
Size: MediumColor: Black+nude+pinkVerified Purchase
These are easy to unclip and reclip with one hand for nursing. I couldn't find a good sizing guide when I ordered so I guessed a medium. When I received the bras I took a pic, attached, of the label which recommends the following bra sizes for a medium: 30D 30DD 32C 34B 34C 36A 38A 40AA. Hopefully, that helps a future customer. I'm currently a 34C and medium fits comfortably.

Other Applicable Scenarios:
1. It is the perfect every day, at home, on-the-go, anytime nursing bra. Designed for fluctuating breast size, so that you can wear it throughout pregnancy and nursing.
2 It is the perfect choice for low impact activity – yoga, Pilates, walking, keeping up with baby or simply to wear as an everyday bra.

Lindsey
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018
Size: LargeColor: Pink+beige+blackVerified Purchase
I'll start off by giving my stats for reference: Pre-pregnancy, I was a 34B, 117 lbs... Currently, at 37 weeks pregnant, I am roughly a 34/36C, 142 lbs...
Naturally, I do anticipate my ribcage to shrink back down a little post-pregnancy, but my bust to increase in size a little for obvious reasons. Therefore, I was concerned with whether I should 'size up' or not as suggested. According to the charts & description I am in between sizing; either a medium OR a large. So stressful!! I read and read reviews and questions regarding which size to order (Seriously, I spent WAY too much time trying to decide). Finally, submitting a question myself, I received a total of 4 answers; two on each side of the charts. Ultimately, I decided to go ahead and order the LARGE... I am happy to say that they fit just fine! In the end, it depends on personal preference, and whether you like a tight-fitting bra or not. These fit me snug with the ability to go tighter or a tad looser. I currently have them on the second loosest setting, and that's perfect for me because I still wanted the ability to tighten them for when I shrink back down to my 'normal' size.
Now, as many have mentioned, if you prefer, you could always order the smaller of the two and use the included extenders, but I really didn't want to have to do that. Us pregnant and nursing women already have too many layers and other crap we're dealing with, why add one more thing? Needless to say, I am happy I did in fact size up, and may even come back to order the medium for later when I'm back down to where I want to be physical.

As far as the quality goes, I cannot totally attest to that quite yet, as I have just received them, BUT they really feel like a good soft, durable, and comfortable material that will last through all of the breastfeedings. I should mention that the inserts seem just a tiny bit large for me, but then again just take them out if they're too bothersome (or heck, they may be perfect for when my milk comes in and my bust is a little fuller).

Overall, great buy; totally worth it. (Who can beat 3 bras at this price?!) I hope this helped some of those in my situation who are totally baffled and stressed by the sizing. (I HATE having to return things.)
AzWrath
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2018
Size: X-LargeColor: Nude+black+blackVerified Purchase
I bought these in XL size, and as you can see by the picture, it's a little small in that my boobs squish to the middle like a sports bra. (I am currently wearing a 36ddd(or an f/g) bra size.) I'm currently 38weeks pregnant, so I don't know how it'll fit once my milk comes in, but the fabric is fairly stretchy, so I'm not too worried. It gives adequate support so far (obviously nothing compared to my underwire bra). The bras all have thin pads that provide additional support, but can be easily taken out (which I had to do to make more room for my ample bosom). The bras seem well made and the fabric is soft and comfy. As you can see by the other photo, the company was very generous in that it also included a mesh washing container, three extenders, and 3 sets of disposable nipple pads. (I'm not sure if these are standard to include or additional extras.) Overall I'm fairly pleased with these. Hopefully, they'll work well once my milk comes in (I'll update this review if not.)
iLoveSIA Nursing bra size chart
Kalm1980
Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2018
Size: X-LargeColor: Black+nude+pinkVerified Purchase
I was really nervous about buying these, but after reading reviews I'm happy to add my voice to the other saying they ACTUALLY are big enough! I bought the XL and am a size 36G. I wanted something that I could easily pop in and out of but still give me some support. Finding comfortable bras is a nearly-impossible and EXPENSIVE task for me. These aren't terribly supportive but I fit in them, they look fine in a sweatshirt at least(!), and I actually tested it by sleeping in it last night. I had no issues with it at all, and am the type who would NEVER sleep with a bra on otherwise. I'm super happy with this purchase. The price can't be beaten (esp when you're used to paying upwards of $60 for a single bra at this size!) and they're comfy and functional. I would recommend this bra to anyone.
Rebecca
Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2018
Size: X-LargeColor: Black+nude+pinkVerified Purchase
I didn't think these would actually fit my size (my normal, non-pregnant size was 34G). When I was pregnant I outgrew my normal bras and I knew my size would change again postpartum, after a few weeks of nursing, so I didn't want to invest in expensive, sized bras, so I ordered a set of these in XL. They actually fit very comfortably while I was pregnant when my milk came in (I swelled up to a 34K!) and have continued to fit as my breasts "deflated" a bit (after the initial period of engorgement). The original plan was to just wear these until I could determine my new size and order sized nursing bras. But, I've been wearing these for 7 months now and love them more than my $60+ nursing bras. These are the most comfortable bras I have ever worn. The fabric is stretchy enough to accommodate a wide size range, but not so stretchy as to not be supportive. There is good coverage, even on the sides, so I don't feel like I'm spilling out of this bra. I love the pad inserts; they really seem to help the bra provide support and shape. I expected this bra to give me the dreaded "speed bump" uni-boob, however, I think it is actually one of the most flattering bras I've ever owned.
My only complaint: after wearing these for a couple months one of the pads fell apart in the wash so I tossed the pads thinking I could just wear the bra without them. it turns out I really don't like the bra without the pads, so that bra is useless now.