Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity 2 Pack Postpartum Seamless Support Panty

Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity 2 Pack Postpartum Seamless Support Panty
Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity 2 Pack Postpartum Seamless Support Panty From Amazon.com
  • 63% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 14% Spandex
  • Imported
  • Pull-On closure
  • Hand Wash
  • With a fold-over waistband, this supportive panty is perfect to wear post-delivery especially after a c-section
  • Can be worn as a support underwear every day and remains invisible under clothing
  • Post pregnancy panty that features seamless technology with breathable cotton fabric for all-day comfort that helps to minimize the appearance of post-baby belly
  • Please click on our Motherhood Maternity Logo above to shop our brand

Post pregnancy panty that features seamless technology with breathable cotton fabric for all-day comfort that helps to minimize the appearance of post-baby belly

These were indeed one of the best purchases I made for postpartum. They made such a difference under my outfits to hide the little belly that was left and also to offer support for my healing c-section! Highly recommend purchasing!



Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2017
Size: Large - X-LargeColor: Black and NudeVerified Purchase
I waited two weeks to try these after my c section and they feel so good!! I would recommend and just wait until you feel comfortable to put on. I bought the large, I am usually an s/m but I didn't want them to feel too tight. 5'2 175 lbs at labor 128 pounds pre-pregnancy
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2017
Size: Small - MediumColor: Black and NudeVerified Purchase
I recently bought these because I just gave birth via C-Section and wanted underwear that provided support and helped my stomach look a bit more like it used to before pregnancy. These are great. They hold my stomach in just enough without being too tight or making my fat bulge above or underneath the underwear. They give me the right amount of support and I've noticed that my stomach is starting to get back to its shape day by day. I ordered the medium because I read one of the reviews and someone said they ran a little big and stretched out a bit after wearing them a little while. I'm glad I listened. I was a 12-14 before pregnancy and I ordered the medium. It fits perfectly. They are also a reasonable price. I would recommend this product.
Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2019
Size: Small - MediumColor: Black and NudeVerified Purchase
I bought three different options for this type of underwear. My aim was to find panties that would give support without losing comfort. These were the best ones out of the three. They fit well and give some support without pinching. They do roll slightly at the top, but not to the point of being a problem. The high cut leg is a great detail because there are no ugly thigh/hip fat lines. That's why I kept them although I do wish there was a little more support in the tummy area. In general, these are a good option for anyone, not just postpartum ladies. I would buy down a size if possible, although there are not many size options. These come in good colors and are reasonably priced.
Reviewed in Canada on October 4, 2019
Size: Small - MediumColor: Black and NudeVerified Purchase
So glad I purchased this while pregnant even though they’re for postpartum wear. They are very comfortable and stretched with my growing belly without ever being too tight. I actually bought 2 more pairs postpartum because they work like shapewear and helps make your belly look nice and smooth/tighter afterward.