Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity Secret Fit Shaper Panty

These go up above the belly area, just below the bra strap. so it doesn't squeeze anything. I had zero pressure on my tummy. I loved them because it made me feel "safe" feeling the comfort around my whole belly. I wore them every single day that I wasn't wearing pants. I highly recommend these! My favorite!
Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity Secret Fit Shaper Panty
Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity Secret Fit Shaper Panty From Amazon.com

The secret fit shaper panty is a customer favorite and is designed to smooth hips, thighs, bottom, and belly for a sleeker look. It provides a flattering silhouette while supporting your baby bump.
  • 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
  • Imported
  • Pull-On closure
  • Machine Wash
  • 0.7" high
  • 14" wide
  • This body shaping panty has a soft waistband and knit in a panel that relieves pressure and provides back and belly comfort and support

Michaela
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2017
Size: Large - X-LargeColor: NudeVerified Purchase
I purchased this to wear under dresses this summer so that my thighs wouldn't rub together.
I just wish I had bought it sooner! It's comfortable and definitely does its job well.
Pre-pregnancy I was a 16-18, and I purchased the Large. It does fit, but I have to pull it up pretty high to avoid it being uncomfortable on my expanding belly. (I don't like tight things across my belly right now though, so it's likely just personal preference)
It does get HOT when wearing it. Heaven knows pregnancy already makes you toasty, but wearing this even under a light sundress makes it sweltering. I can't wear it for extended periods of time without overheating and becoming uncomfortable.

Despite the cons, it does help emphasize my belly and make it smoother and rounder, and it helps smooth down the love handles and thighs.
I would recommend this to someone who is looking for maternity shapewear

Leigh86
5.0 out of 5 stars Buy more than one!
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2016
Size: Large - X-LargeColor: NudeVerified Purchase
I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and bought these to wear under a formal gown. I was a little nervous because non-pregnancy shaping panties can be "difficult" to say the least. Typically tight and sometimes restrictive. These are made of a very soft fabric and feel like heaven when on. Not only do they smooth to give you a "pretty baby bump", but they're very comfortable. They give the right amount of shaping and support. I just wish I had bought more for my whole pregnancy and not just for the end!

Brittney Foutch
4.0 out of 5 stars Go up a size!
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019
Size: Large - X-LargeColor: NudeVerified Purchase
I'm 5'4 140 lbs and 28 weeks pregnant with twins. I have worn a small in all maternity clothes so I purchased the small/ medium. The shorts part fit great, but the part that goes over your belly hit right at my belly button and was a little tight. I returned it for the large/ xlarge and it fits much better and actually covers my entire belly. It seems to be of great quality and comfortable. I will be wearing it under my baby shower dress.
Juanita Perez
Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019
Size: Large - X-LargeColor: NudeVerified Purchase
When I first took it out if the package I thought there was no way it would fit or be comfortable..but it fit perfectly and was comfortable. I needed shapewear to wear under a thinner dress I bought for my shower and this really helped in some smoothening and hiding my panty lines. I'm 36 weeks along and it almost fit to the very top of my bump (about 2 inches below my bra line). I'm 12-14 pre-pregnancy and 5'4" and the large/xlarge fit fine. I didn't see any lines from the shapewear under my dress. Great purchase!
Chantel G.
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2019
Size: Large - X-LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchase
Starting off I got the large/xlarge and listened to the reviews I read. I am 5’4” and 138lbs I'm 17 weeks pregnant and the only thing I am comfortable in is dresses. I was using some skinny girl shorts but they were not meant for pregnancy and did not cover my tummy nor stop the inner leg chafing. The large/xlarge was a perfect fit I think if I went for a small they would have been too tight for comfort. Keep in mind they are not going to stay up so you have to adjust throughout the day but no biggie. I love these and bought them in 2 colors. Now I don't have that line across my belly from using the skinny girl shorts cuz these go almost to the top of my belly. And I was very happy with the price! A lot cheaper than others with worse reviews.
Laura
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Reviewed in Canada on April 29, 2020
Size: Small - MediumColor: NudeVerified Purchase
I was really unsure about how they were going to fit after having read the reviews. They are very stretchy and therefore they do stretch out as you wear them. They create a nice smooth look. Purchased to wear with dresses and it is going to be perfect. They come up to the bra line and create a nice smooth look all the way down to the thighs. It also will help with thighs rubbing together. So please, just waiting for warmer weather to start to wear regularly. Fits nicely around my baby bump.